Tinkering

I installed the latest version of .Text a few days ago. As happens with beta software, the upgrade broke things. I’ve managed to fix the critical things and I’m now cleaning up the layout a bit. The good thing about this particular software is that it’s written in a language that I enjoy, C#. I’ve finally gotten a chance to familiarize myself with the layout of the project and have started to customize things.

Eventually I’ll be able to recreate some of the content features I had before, in a way that’s easier for me to manage, such as my story stats and Amazon links. For now, though, the site is functional. I think I’ll take a break and watch “Bringing Out the Dead”.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Adam. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>