Some quick stuff I’ve been meaning to cover:
- After years of being constantly sick, tired, and irritable, I recently discovered I’m lactose-intolerant. I cut the dairy and within 36 hours I feel like a new man.
- I’m bouncing between working on EMP and libipod in my free time. EMP takes the priority, but I’d like to have full iPod support ready when EMP 1.0 is done.
- I’m currently addicted to Battlestar Galactica. I never thought I would get used to a female Starbuck, but she rules.
- Now that I’m feeling better, I’ve started writing again. Not much, but it’s a start.
- It’s January and we’re under a thunderstorm warning. What the hell is up with that?
I’m still adjusting to life after discovering my lactose-intolerance. It takes getting used to. I am taking lactaid at meals as-needed and that seems to be working. It’s been so long since I felt healthy. For the first time in recent memory, I’m sleeping straight through the night without tossing and turning. It’s a wonderful feeling.