It’s been a pretty hectic week so I’ll be brief.
- I spent a good chunk of today working on Linux.Ars, which should be going live later tonight. I think it turned out pretty good.
- I’m trying to make preparations for Penguicon later this month. A bunch of us aren’t happy with some of the programming changes, so we’re working on some alternative programming.
- I’ve been spent a lot of hours working on contract work, but I’m learning some new software management techniques. It’s not as boring as it sounds, honestly.
- Congrats to Jorge, who’s going to Ubuntu Down Under later this month. Too bad he’ll miss Penguicon this year. We’ll miss you, whip.
- I’ve been spending a little bit of my free time helping to test and build packages for the upcoming Ubuntu Hoary release. I have officially become a contributor. Maybe one day I’ll even become a Master of the Universe.
That’s about it for now. The rest of what little free time I’ve had lately has been spend doing yardwork. My contract has some major deadlines coming up throughout the next month, so I may be a bit scarce. Busy is good.